Join Our Team!
Citizen Access Residential Resources, the premier Supported Living Agency in Thurston, Clark, and King county, is currently hiring Direct Support Professional Staff for various shifts, full and part-time.
We support Intellectually disabled adults, who live in their own homes. By assisting in activities of daily living: appointments; grocery shopping; meal preparation; medication assistance; home maintenance; etc.
- Have a minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Treat clients with kindness, dignity, respect and consideration, respecting their civil and human rights at all times
- Exhibit the competency and ability to use independent judgement
- Have a vehicle in safe operating condition
- Clear a background check, includes FBI fingerprints.
Statement of Assurance
Citizen Access Residential Resources will not discriminate against any person, employee or client, on any basis including race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, gender, presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability including HIV/AIDS conditions, use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, marital status, disabled status, or Vietnam era veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other reason prohibited by law. The Agency will provide, promote, and encourage business practices that welcome a diverse, safe, and friendly environment for all.