To apply for the following positions, please complete the application materials and return them to our office in Olympia, WA. In addition, please bring the following so that we can make a copy for your application packet:
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Verification of Vehicle Insurance
Contact us if you have any questions.
To apply for a position in our Vancouver location, please fax documents to 360.326.1804. For any questions concerning our Vancouver positions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Support Professional
Provide teaching, training, and assistance services in home for adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness including:
- Supports necessary to meet health, welfare, and safety needs
- Encourage and provide opportunities to participate in meaningful activities at home and in the community
- Encourage and support the development of social, interpersonal, and relationship skills through role modeling and providing personal interaction opportunities with others
- Allow for increased self esteem and value perception of those you support through positive feedback and recognition of life success
- Promote individual power and choice as a method of developing maximum independence, responsibility, and accountability
Gain or apply current experience in the field of sociology, psychology, medicine, nursing, communication, and criminal justice.
Develop organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, collaboration with outside professionals, experience working with diverse populations, positive conflict resolution skills, first aid, and goal planning strategies.
Receive training in crisis prevention, blood borne pathogens and HIV, first aid and CPR, positive behavior supports, medication administration, incident reporting, mental illness, developmental disabilities, legal issues, and more.
Opportunity for promotion to supervisor and management positions. Great benefits for FT employee’s include medical, retirement, and paid vacation. Drivers License, Insurance, and vehicle required. Must be over 18 years of age and clear a DSHS Background Check. Minimum Diploma or GED required.
Part and full-time positions available
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:45am – 4:00pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 3:45pm – 12:00am Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11:45pm – 8:00am Friday/Saturday/Sunday 7:45am – 8:00pm Friday/Saturday/Sunday 7:45pm – 8:00am
Apply in person at 2415 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA. (360) 753-6082 for Jobs in Olympia area. Call (253) 220-8650 for Jobs in Kent. Call (360)980-1158 for positions in Vancouver.